These easy little potatoes are SO delicious, and way better for you then french fries!
Baked instead of fried, no grease or oil involved.
- Baby yellow potatoes
- Fresh minces garlic
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cayenne pepper (or spice of choice)
What to do:
- Boil your washed baby potatoes for 5-10 mins (until relatively soft)
- Place baby potatoes on a tin foil covered cooking sheet, and pre-heat oven to 350
- Smash lightly with the bottom of a glass (or a potato smasher if you have one. I didn’t so the bottom of a glass worked great!) Make sure not to smash too hard or they tend to crumble and not look so appetizing.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan and fresh garlic over every baby potato, followed by cayenne pepper
- Bake for 5-10 mins (until golden brown)
So easy, so delicious, and a wonderful snack for in between meals!