Good form is SO important when you’re doing push ups. Doing them the wrong way will minimize the effect of the exercise, not to mention potentially strain your neck and wrists.
If I can do these push ups in heels and a dress, you can do them in a sports bra and sneakers!
- Don’t stick your butt up in the air
- Don’t put your hands too close together
- Don’t strain your neck by trying to look at your toes
- Don’t forget to breathe between each push up
- Do Have a flat back
- Do look a little bit in front of you
- Do put your hands chest length apart
- Do put your elbows at 90 degrees
- Do always keep your arms over your wrist
Notice how my butt isn’t sticking up, and my elbows are over my wrists!
These may seem like a lot of steps now, but if you keep practicing the right way to do push ups it will get you to your goal body WAY quicker- and without damaging your precious self.