- Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese (click to see my latest salad creation this was used in!)
- Organic Green Tea Lemonade
- Raw Pecan Halves
- A mango
- A Pear
- Mochi (all natural chocolate ice cream)
- Organic puppy chews for my Yorkie Locket!
- A beautiful batch of yellow daisies
- Aria: protein powder for women (click to see my new review)
- Organic baby spinach
- Can of diced and fire roasted tomatoes
Grand Total = $43.02
Being a college girl on summer vacation, I purchased some items that I wouldn’t usually go for. Since I’m out of college for the summer, I have extra time on my hands. What better way to spend it then in the kitchen discovering new meals I can eat when I go back to college in the fall!
There are going to be some kick-butt salads, smoothies and soups that come out of this trip. Come back and see what my creative mind comes up with this weekend 🙂