Guess what guys, there’s hope for your unimaginably small fridge! If you’re like me and your fridge seems to ALWAYS be jam packed with one thing or another, this list will be really helpful. There is no need to take up extra room in there with a food that does just as well left on your counter top.
These delicious little green cuties are the perfect mid-day snack!
My Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts only take about 10-15 minutes to throw together. The taste is a mouthwatering combination of sweet and savory flavors, with a healthy spin.
- Brussels Sprouts
- (Any desired spices, I used a bit of cayenne pepper as well)
- Olive Oil
What to do:
- Boil the Brussels sprouts for 5-8 minutes (until tender)
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half, and toss the halves into a hot pan with a bit of olive oil and pepper
- Let them sit until they become a beautiful hint of brown (usually 1-2 minutes)
- Drizzle a bit of honey over the Brussels sprouts in the pan
- Remove from heat, and drizzle with a bit more honey on the plate followed by a slight pinch of cayenne pepper